Monday, April 9, 2012

When I start my day by being grateful of what I have

- Healing process

The Secret brought me to another chapter of a secret life.. To be grateful of whatever you have. To appreciate what you have in present and throw positive thinking for future. So, I start by cherishing my day.. "Thank you for make me still alive, I am grateful for having my best friend loving me, for having my hero who encourage me towards HIM, for having a well-planned strategies for Research University.. etc"

I started my day continuing my recitation of Al-Quran, Surah An-Nur (My surah).. and I stopped at An-Nur (24:32)
"Marry those among you who are single, or the virtuous ones among yourselves, male or female: if they are in POVERTY, Allah will give them means out of His grace: for Allah encompasseth all, and he knoweth all things" Rezeki ada di mana-mana, InsyaAllah..

Its alert me to be more rationale and stay put to my initial principles. Being grateful of what we have made my best friend text me early in the morning wish Morning personally (shocked me for few second before I replied).. followed by another bestest friend of mine seeking assistance in dealing dengan my ex-schoolmate bf tuk beli baju.. My ex-asasian bf, ajak mendaki broga hill.. - its when you grateful of what you have in present.

As I am grateful by having hero in my life, this weird.. I am waiting for this Friday meeting but turn out.. I have been appointed to join IIUM delegation to Indonesia.. Excited plus frustrated coz I will not be joining the meeting.. held at.. hahaha.. I should say, you know where

There might be reasoned for HIM to arrange it that way. :) It might be a big smile versus long ended sorrow.. may be.. However, I have to seek for my buku merah.. (Dear Tun Razak - not that buku merah).. Packing... Nyesal jer tukar duit Malaysia from Rpiah..

Again happy things.. Nabil called me mentioning on his result.. He passed.. Tomorrow result will be finally released. One more will be graduating this year.. I am waiting for my lil hero and my hero.. My prayer will always be with you.

Whatever it is.. Its part of gaining back your spirit to stand again on your own feet..

No comments: