Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Glancing - Seimbas pandangan.. Eased the...

Recovering the spirit..

When there was a situation when you miss someone so very much (*obviously too much**)
which you know the chances would be 20-80, how could we face this situation rationaly?

Let me share mine. I do not have guts to over reacting towards something.. Usually, when people say "No", I would say.. "Its up to you".. Follow rules set to me.. Follow orders, Facilitate people at the best level I can.. To me, its not because you do not have stand.. but you are trying not to hurt their feeling by rejecting them. Be honest with you guys.. The return are worth, trust me. I would say.. Due to considering others, HE considers mine...

I've been missing someone so much till one day, I could not overcome such feeling anymore longer. Till a stage where, when you open up your eyes early in the morning.. that face turn first after you grabbed your handphone to look at the time whether you have missed your Subh prayer or not.. That day seems so haunted when each angle in your heart.. that person kept on knocking your heart.. I tried this way.. Believe that person is always there with you.. With du'a, hoping for HIS guidance.. We've met in my dream and it was so close till you can feel it in real. So real till you are no longer have the feeling.

I've tried again for few times. Latest, HE has made arrangement where I will be away for few days and usually I would met or call or text all of my beloved dear(s). However, the situation hurdle me to meet someone. Again, HE knows me well.. Out of nowhere, we accidentally falls eyes between us.. A glance which washed up the whole tears of missing.. How I could say it loudly.. Dear lover(s).. all people that I love most.. My heart is so perfect as you are inside me..

Please.. be grateful of what you have rather that keep on wishing for things we dont have..

No comments: