Thursday, December 22, 2011

Student Clearance System Meeting vs Handphone Number

afternoon guys!!! Ya Allah, i should begins with assalamualaikum kot. still dont get d beat. if Rector knows, i will be immediately being sack from IIUM. :)

Owh, let me story mory on what happened in that meeting. That was an annoying meeting. You might have this in my mind.."haih, budak nie, semua pun annoying kt uiam ni". its true. i was annoyed by this guy who mentioning on IIUM dress code. It was me who initiated three pieces concept at IIUM. people was like never seen such dressing. uuuhhh, CPS staff should not be allowed on that type of dressing. I was treated like challenging the dress code. People who know me out there, am I that kind of person? hahaha. this one guy keep on repeating dress code during clearance system meeting. can u see d relation? i bet u cant. entahla.

wotever, before i take any action, those things have been considered la bro. ape2 la. this meeting should not be attended by me intially, but no one else at CPS that time who fit enough to attend. with blurr mood, i was urged to attend, then, out of sudden i was attacked by this lousy guy, indirectly. :)

now, only me has accessed to d system. other two person were now at KIRKHS and MSD. back to our story. i was attending this meeting with si Dia, boring btol. hahaha. end of d day, he collected attendance. then, out of sudden, he requested all of the members to write down hp number, just in case for futher references. although there was ally mc beal's voice asking me, why is hp number is required. apakah?

lalalalala. kaits kekadang perangai orang UIAM ni!!! why im sharing diz? i guess u can predict why. that times, me also didnt know the hidden agenda behind his action to have all of the members handphone number.

No comments: