Sunday, January 8, 2012

facebook get us closer


Hye there. Lets continue. This blog of mine is for me sharing my thoughts, feelings and perception towards something. It might not in line with ur thought but please do not take this into ur nerve.

With my regular breakfast partner, she frequently motivate me to work on my social relationship. Me? Not interested. Its not denying it but it seems impossible to work on it after thinking of my 24/7 busiest lifestyle. She pick names of iium staff who are still single. After all, one name has caught my intention, but 'xrock' la tnye immediately. Wotever.

Few months later, mcm diatur, someone add me through fb. Who was this guy? Early in d morning, I seek her opinion, should i approve him? "ape salahny berkawan". Actually, i try to look for his fb. Stalker btol. But i cld not find any. Owh, he is using differ spelling of name. Haiyo, why shld u name urself with name which out of norm? Ok!!successfully added.

First, private message has caught my intention: "salam, awk org pontian ke?" only then, i looked on his profile and it shows he comes from my hometown. Walla! Good shot! It continues but stop unexpectedly as he seems irregularly upadte his fb. My word"do.i.look like i care". Boring tggu late reply. Hahaha.

Biasala, lelaki.. Retetan from dat, i received txt msg asking me to be at senate hall for health screening. Number without names means, dat person is not in my list. Ive narrowed it down. Definitely iium staff. It cld be my staff. So, not knowing who d person is, i replied, ill be there. Which then, im not lps k.yan xpegi. I asked k.yan bout d number and requested her to dial through hers but she. refused. But she dialled it using iium hunting line. Someone pick up, owh, its unbelievable when he is the said person. I still kept myself in secured position. Ello, biasala disseminate info pd other staff.

Its kuch kuch. Otuke?

Please avoid me from being hurt at this age. Please. To heal, i might not able to stand back.

No comments: