Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Whenever the heartbeat beating fast

Entering the institution has made me know someone which is very annoying. Most of the time, I have been requested to meet him for formal issues. HUH! I hate meeting him cause each times we met, my heart beat fast and the anxious hormone flows throughout my body. Its happened for the past two (2) years ago.

People kept on mentioning his name each month of the Gregorian Calendar neither Hijrah Calendar. I have tried my level best not to get directly involved with him and I do not know why. I just have the uneasy feeling towards him. Meetings, events which involved us will made me stressed and no one knows about this except me. Those awkward feeling was so bad inside me.

To avoid those uneasy feeling, I try to be professional by doing some research on who is this person, how is his characters just to identify why my feeling is this bad towards this guy. Unidentified feeling.

Argh, my colleague, my facebook chat friend has assisted me a lot. Out of nowhere as we were talking bout partner and as I mentioned my intention to be with Johorean, this sister suddenly brought his name and said "...Sis, he is Johorean. And he is still single" Duuuhhhh, no wonder he is single. People are cursing each month cause of the deadline which totally death and could not be negotiated. Erm.. no wonder, he is so much meticulous, fussy, strict, follow the book.. he is a Johorean. Hahaha. Urm.. okies. Time passed by, its been a year, me in here. And to be honest, I love my position which minimize me from meeting him.

But this weird guy has somehow too generous in tighten the colleagues relationship. Within my first year with the institution, he came up to my office left me doughnut. I would not rather risk myself by taking those things from people especially guys. This fella has played a good strategies. He dropped PA of the Dean the same things which made me.. ahaaa, other people also getting the same. Okies, its a treat, which he claimed balance from the meeting. (deep in my heart, apakah?? pahal nak bagi kita lak..) but "orang berbudi, kita berbahasa, orang memberi, kita merasa"

Should I continue? Its almost 2am.. I need to have short break for sleep. To many things to share as I have stopped writing for almost a year. To support me to write more, give me your opinion.. assist me in determining my awkward feeling towards this guy.

No comments: