Sunday, July 5, 2009

Marriage Arrangement

Only certain people could access this blog. Those who can, please treat it as place for us to share feelings and thoughts. I woke up one morning wasn’t know what will happen in next few seconds, couple minutes, numbers of hours and days. I was stunned by a single phone call telling me bout marriage arrangement by family..

Asking myself, do I in a world of dream, I keep on asking was it true? The shivering voice shows me how frightened the person was. The fact is, how people nowadays, willing to sacrifice their life just because they are afraid of making a wrong decision.

Obeying family decision is not bad but towards certain circumstances, we need to have our own stand. I was so down when person I respect due to his/her stand in deciding decisions, fall to be the most naïve person in deciding for himself/herself.

Now I wonder, why this happen. Yesterday 3R provide few reasons..
Pressure that lies among married friends
Family excitement on organizing the occasion.
Parents concerning if their children status among friends and due to religious perspective

No matter what the reasons are, please bear in mind.. This person will be the only person that we will live days and nights… For men, they deserve multiple choice.. For women, think wise.. Don’t ever let the situation push you towards it.. The crown should be preserve to person that really deserve for it..

Marriage is not only for us to complete the religious and human needs. It is bout sharing life from half complete to fully complete.. If the marriage link us to problems.. I don’t think our couple is the best for us.. Find others.. He is not the ONE..

If before, we should be more rational in deciding bout life, now you are not rational just because He treat you right for this couple months..

Again.. Don’t trust chatting people.. and anyone whom you know accidentally and coincidently… Haha..

No comments: