Sunday, July 5, 2009

Caught in Dilemma

Most people wonder, whether their relationship or friendship might last forever..
Some of them proudly said they manage to make it happen..

A short story to be shared..

People walk in and out of our life.. We could not stop them to pass by our life.. its a true fact
which we unable to deny.. He comes out of sudden.. Never know who he is.. but he is expected to
be a new person to be consider now and later..

The hardest part is when you couldn't accept the existence.. He is not welcome but has to be consider. When comes to people life, we have to acknowledge people surround them.. not them by themselves.. Why he could not obey this simple rule? He won't be part of me.. that for sure.

Until now, I never admit his existence.. It might be the best choice among others, but not to me.. Hardest part is when people we love are not welcoming our thoughts and perceptions. All we can do is pray and hope for the best..

This usually happen to life.. Hurting others to make others happy.. If before, we try to treat this situation as experience to be learn, now we are acting towards what had happened before..

As referred to the previous situation, I will be the victim of the situation.. I hate him and he is actually the biggest HERO of the family.. nothing much I can do to eliminate him of the family..

In fact, I am not part of the family.. the lousy part to admit and state clearly.. that is the reason why me felt so isolated.. although we shared the same red blood.. we could not hide the truth and the power of the actual bloodline.

I am now hoping for HIM to decide the best for me.. not for them.. If He still the ultimate choice left, they didn't left me any choice.. Allah the mighty, with all the hope and truth and love, send me far from this. Only you know the fact how I could not accept this.. Hoping to be send far from people I love, for me to regain my soul and be more energetic and more independent..

How could I too stubborn to at least see his goodness and kindness? I try my best.. and still the childishness make me hate him so much.. I don't think he is the one.. but I am not HIM to decide what the best..

Let's talk bout other things later..

No comments: