Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I love you more than ever

Lets continue our story.. Its 26 October 2011 when he decided to approach me seriously.. It takes me few minutes to think and decide. It was too fast to start but i can feel the chemistry between us. He confidently said.. He never express his feeling ever. He seems too naive and too humble. Thats made him special to me. It doesnt last and this was the shortest but really painful. Why? Coz i allowed him to be nearer to me. We have frequently met for breakfast..lunch or even dinner..

I praise to Allah for all of the moments. Many things shared.. Its great to actually to have partner. I felt my life complete.. Stable job.. Loving bestfriend.. family n him.. But it doesnt last. I was so certain by my feeling.. But we cant execute as plan. He turned me down.. Honestly.. I cant even properly exhale or inhale.

Things distracted. Ive lost focus n control.. All my effort and mind have been critically thinling ways and possibility to make things better.. Yet. Ive failed. Lets turn him into literature.. Start a new book..thank you for everything.. I wont dare to be with man anymore.. Dun.. N never

No comments: