Sunday, August 16, 2009

Get to know someone..

I was being introduced to someone last week by someone whom I could rather treat him like dad than friend.. I usually treat all my male friends as my brother, younger brother, uncle or dad.. This is where the problem start. Its hard for me to build a differ relationship than family relationship. Why? Till now, I was caught in my box saying that I am too young for that.

Lets talk bout people whom I used to get close.. I meant guy.. Start from age as early as 10 years old.. urm.. that time, I am old enough for this.. hahaha.. He came and be my closest friend. We used to share a lot of things since we sat beside each other during primary school.. and I was glad during that time we (children) still too obsessed with religious matter. Boy and girl could not touch each other..

As far as I concerned, we had been together (unofficially) for 4 years. Until we were in form 1, he decided to sort of declaring it.. in other words couple..Erm.. I started not to believe with this kind of love love thing when just few weeks heading PMR, he decided to break off.. Man... always be man.. haha.. I won't let those frustrated feelings override myself.. and I managed to pass with flying colours where else he had not successfully pass it.

I start to learn many things.. I started to work harder.. buried myself on studying make myself busy so that I am not thinking of any relationship. So far, he was the one who kept on leaving in my mind.. Not because I am waiting of him.. It just the one who responsible towards making me successful and making me not to trust in love.

Since then, I knew few people but they never left me deep feeling towards them.. What makes me more grateful is when I never went out just two of us.. or being holding hand together.. haha I still preserved it for the one who deserve it.. People might say I am Orthodox.. but I am proud with what I have now.

I am looking for a sincere guy who able to take all responsibility of being the man in the house.. This is not time for us to participate in any risky childish love story.. but it is for us to make our own never ending love..

To me, love does not end after we get married.. It will spur it and make it more memorable. In fact this love might make the respective couple appreciate and enjoy every moment they had together and plan more moments in future.

No comments: