Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Friends experience make me more beware

Now, if before I had storied lots on marriage arrangement. Today, I wanted to continue it. I experienced something that we could share. Don't ever asked your parents or family for candidates on your behalf. You know why? Whenever they got the green light, they might use it without care of your feelings.

I never said that this is a wrong doing. No, it is not. However, believe me. If you are being introduce, they are actually think that the arrangement is successful especially if it comes to be from naive person who never bother to get married.

I just jotting down my feelings not this fellow feeling. Trust me, if they want you to meet someone, they are actually already forecast for next solemnization for the family.
It happen. really. Its do happen. For Malay especially, the family will already thinking of suitable month for engagement. Then, they start to forecast for the wedding ceremony.

In order to make it become reality, your parents and siblings might seek for family supports. One by one of your uncle or any person that seems to be close to you will start do their part. Saying bout the guy/gal kindness, goodness and start to persuade you towards short circuit love and sparkle your thinking bout marriage.

This would be rise sooner after you met the fellow. erm.. Bila nak kawen? Cepat2 la nnt tak sempat nak tengok (for older people-sorry mak long) nak me sponsor hantaran? kalu u kawen, we all guarantee buat besar-besaran, dia baik orangnya, nak tunggu apa lagi, alah.. mak lang pun bercinta lepas kawen.. hahahaha apart from that, you will start pushing yourself to accept him/her. Please.. You are old enough to decide for yourself. They can suggest but they shouldn't be given the right to leads you. You, yourself to decide. not them actually.

Think carefully, for man. Although you have the quota, you should take responsibility towards woman feelings. If you got to know someone by your parents, show your willingness towards her and if you got married, think of her feelings whenever you start going out with other gal (friends) behind of her back. This is not right. Ive witness few of this in the real life. Its do make me afraid of getting string attachment with guy.

If you are gal, obviously if you are a naive gal. Do not put him full of trust. He might be good with family, with friends physically but try to investigate how his routine of life and why A MAN could not get HIS mate and need parents assistant. If only you clearly know him, then you can proceed. Know him not through your parents, his parents, his-himself but from people surround him. Get to know his friends, housemates, office mates and so forth.

I know Im not perfect, I am just sharing my thoughts and friends experienced. Those experienced do make me feel bad towards love especially marriage arrangement. Never thought this could happen. After knowing how to use blog and be blogger, I felt release and I start enhance my capability towards drafting paperworks as my ideas easily flow without need to be hardly extracted. GOOD LUCK.. For u for me (Randy Jackson) this is a simple way of being far apart.

1 comment:

rotikeju said...

link lah aji!! ;)
radzirahman.blogspot.com